UserLock secures access to Windows networks by restricting simultaneous sessions, by limiting user access to the network and by providing administrators with remote session control, alert options and advanced reporting for session analysis.
This easy to use and important utility gives Administrators control over huge security holes in Windows Server.
These holes are secured with UserLock:
- Limit or stop simultaneous sessions.
- Restrict user access per workstation.
- Alert the administrator when predefined events occur.
- Remotely close/lock/reset user sessions.
- Remotely logoff a user session after a period of inactivity.
- Remotely reinitialize nn sessions at once.
- Monitor in real time all session activity on the network.
- Monitor logins on a terminal server.
- Get precise history and statistics on user sessions.
With over 10 years of experience in the system tools arena and by surveying and listening to our customers it has made UserLock a #1 system tools software in the world, which is used in thousands of Schools, Universities, Libraries, Corporations, Governments, and Individual consultants.
Supporting our customers is our #1 priority, and to do this we have through the years created a network of over 125 resellers and distributors in over 65 countries. Our own internal sales and support staff is offered in 13 languages fluently, which gives us one of the highest customer maintenance renewal retention rates in the industry.
Features at a Glance
- Easy Installation.
- Licensed by Users.
- Supports any Windows Client.
- Supports Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 Server.
- Supports Terminal Services and Citrix.
- User Access security
- User Session management
- User Workstation restriction
- User Maximum session time
- User Session monitoring
- User Remote log off
- User Alerts
- User Notifications
- User Session History
- User Session statistics
- User Reporting
- User Compliance
- Bank of Lincoln
- Bradley University
- Caisse d'Epargne
- CG Tarn & Garonne
- Croix Rouge Belgique
- East Los Angeles College
- Fruit of the Loom
- ING Direct
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Saint Gobain
- Time Warner
- Université Claude Bernard
- University of Pennsylvania
- US Department of Justice